Re: essential klezmer cds

Klezmer: The marriage of Heaven and Earth is a compilation put out by
Ellipsis Arts in 1996. You can get further details and a review on the
KlezmerShack,
http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/misc/ellipsis/ellipsis.marriage.html ,
including some brief audio clips. (Never hesitate to check out the
KlezmerShack for further information. It is often there.)

ari