Re: essential klezmer cds

To Ari's list I would add a few that showcase individual instruments:
Definitely Alicia Svigals' "Fidl", Adrianne Greenbaum's "Fleytmusik".
Margot Leverett's "The Art of Klezmer Clarinet", Elaine and Susan Hoffman
Watts' "I Remember Klezmer" (which includes a 1968 Xylophone track by
Elaine's tate, Jacob Hoffman), and two Budowitz CDs, "Mother Tongue" and
"Wedding Without a Bride".

Eric