Chopinīs anti-Semitism

B"H Munich

While reading the letters of Chopin (incomplete)
I was very disappointed to be confronted continually
with his anti-Semitism - usually we hear about
institutionalized German anti-Semitism, not the
French-Polish (ha!) democratic specie.

Does anyone here know of a work dealing exhaustively
with this subject? Mickiewicz is now thought
by many to have been Jewish on his mother´s side,
which would have broken Chopin´s strings had he known.

Any citations would be greatly helpful. Thanks,

Alex Jacobowitz