More Yoshke-Ma Yofus

Thanks for the many answers to my Yoshke-MaYofus problem.

Some of them led me to think that there are maybe different pieces with
the name Ma Yofus.

Just to make sure that we talk about the same melody, here is a very
short jpg image of the first 4 bars the way I play it :

http://www.kleztory.com/Henri/Yoshke.jpg

So far, it seems that Ma Yofus would be the version without lyrics, and
maybe slightly different from the Yoshke version.

Am I right ?

Thanks in advance.

Soon, I will announce the release of a new canadian (well,
Canadian-Russian-French would be more appropriate !) klezmer CD.

Henri Oppenheim