Wood flutes

Hi Adrianne,

It was great meeting you at Klezkamp last month. Don¹t know if you remember
me, I am the clarinet/sax player who played on the radio show and sat in
with Franks band on tenor on the last night.  (I gave you a CD too)
   Anyway, I am a flute player as well (and have studied with another
Nyfenger student) I was blown away by your sound and approach on the wood
flute. I am struggling with kval and am intrigued by the the idea of a wood
flute. Any advice on searching for one? (models, $$$ to spend etc?)
              Hope to see you again soon. Would have loved to check you out
Sat, but I¹mworking.
--
Mike Cohen mrquin1 (at) earthlink(dot)net
Saxes (sop, alto, tenor, bari) flute, pic, clarinet, bass clarinet

Sent using the Entourage X Test Drive.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->