Re: Tilinka?

Andrei has even put together a Tilinka training pamphlet.  You can reach him
through the Harmonia website.  www.harmoniaband.com

AGREENBA (at) aol(dot)com wrote:You're a brave young man. Stu Brotman is quite
good on it and plays it on the new BOW CD. But my best suggestion is to contact
Andrei who plays on that Harmonium CD. He's unreal. Simply unreal. Apprarently
he's teaching and getting his DMA at Michigan State, and is teaching one of our
Klezkampers "Mike" who was playing the flute so very well this year. I used to
even be able to spell Andrei's name! But it's on the cd, right? Contact him! He
tried to teach me, as we were swapping lessons - mine teaching him Mozart (and
you ask why would he want to play Mozart when he can play Ukranian flutes like
he does!?) and he teaching me the overblown flute. Stu B. got me a little
closer but I have no real talent for it! Anyway, I would seriously contact
Andrei "P." Do you know who I'm talking about out there?? Sorry I'm so vague!

Adrianne

Adrianne Greenbaum
http://www.klezmerflute.com & http://www.klezband.com
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer flutist: â??FleytMuzikâ?? and â??Family Portraitâ??
Classical: "Sounds of America"
http://www.fluteworld.com or http://www.cdbaby.com