Re: Ocho Kandelikas

In a message dated 12/10/2003 10:16:25 AM Central Standard Time,
jmi (at) soas(dot)ac(dot)uk writes:
Maxwell Street has a salsarrific version on their, sadly, out of print first
CD.  Also in their video.  I imagine there must be a Flory Jagoda songbook
somewhere, no?

Hey, Lori, time for a second pressing!
Thanks, Lorele!
That's actually available in two versions: Global Pillage's version, "Maxwell
Street Wedding" (they don't pay royalties to Maxwell Street OR to Flory) and
our own private rerelease, "Sweet Early Years" (we do pay $ to Flory, such as
sales are).

I hope your new album with the great Hanukkah medley is selling well!
Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->