Fish Street Klezmer and the Klezmaniacs at Kerem Shalom, Concord, MA

I was at Kerem Shalom last night playing a program and learned that there are
still tickets for the movie "Klezmer on Fish Street" and the Klezmaniacs
concert this Sunday from 3:30-5:30.

For information visit http://www.keremshalom.org/event.htm or call the Temple
Administrator at 978-369-1223 or email at ksadmin (at) keremshalom(dot)org

Dick Rosenberg