Re: Strauss/Warschauer Duo and Columbia Klezmer Band, NYC, Monday, December 8: Free Concert and Dance Party

In a message dated 11/26/03 7:37:35 AM, lorelecs (at) juno(dot)com writes:

> Will there be someone teaching Yiddish dance or is this a free-for-all,
> dance as you feel party?     I wish I had enough gelt to establish a fund to
> teach yidish dance leaders   and send them around the country to teach other
> teachers so we could all have   weekly Yiddish Dancing like there is Israeli
> Dancing all over the place.   <sigh> Lorele

Deberah probably teaches dance at such events just as I do. I know she knows
many of the dances and wants to make the connection so it's quite probable
that she teaches a few dances at many of these kinds of events that the two of
them do.

Adrianne

Adrianne Greenbaum
www.klezmerflute.com & www.klezband.com
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer flutist: “FleytMuzik” and “Family Portrait”
Classical: "Sounds of America"
fluteworld or cdbaby

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->