Re: Strauss/Warschauer Duo and Columbia Klezmer Band, NYC, Monday, December 8: Free Concert and Dance Party

Will there be someone teaching Yiddish dance or is this a free-for-all,
dance as you feel party?

I wish I had enough gelt to establish a fund to teach yidish dance
leaders and send them around the country to teach other teachers so we
could all have weekly Yiddish Dancing like there is Israeli Dancing all
over the place.

<sigh>
Lorele

> FREE CONCERT AND DANCE PARTY
>

> Monday, December 8, 8:00 pm at Columbia/Barnard Hillel's Kraft
> Center, 606 W
> 115th St. between Broadway and Riverside Dr.
>
> Come dance and listen to great music in the final event of the
> Columbia
> Yiddish Studies Program's three-part concert series. The Columbia
> Klezmer Band will
> perform together with the Strauss-Warschauer Duo.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->