Re: New Klezmer Recommendations?

Hi Jill,

I, myself, am a major fan of the Flying Bulgars, so you have my
recommendation, for whatever that is worth.

There are also six new reviews up on the KlezmerShack. As usual, they run
the gamut of Jewish music. I am hopeful that something on the list will
strike your fancy; if not, more reviews out soon!:

the Fig Tree (Greek and Jewish music from down under - wonderful!)
CeiliZemer (Irish-Klezmer fusion; Shalom Ireland movie soundtrack)
David Chevan / Days of Awe
Margot Leverett and the Klezmer Mountain Boys
Solomon & Socalled / Hip Hop Khasene
Sarah Aroeste / A la una (Simon, are you paying attention? I think this one
is for you! Incredible contempary Ladino sound to "traditional" songs)

http://www.klezmershack.com/archives/000768.html

ari