Re:

please take me off from from your mailing list!thank you

"Alex J. Lubet" <lubet001 (at) umn(dot)edu> wrote:You perform in prisons? Very
interesting! Tell us more, please.

It's not something I've done although after some of my stranger works
people often threaten to lock me up.

Basya Schecter wrote:

> Hello everyone,Pharaoh's Daughter back from the schools, museums,
> Jails, bootcamps and cornfields of the Midwest, and the great city of
> Chicago and very happy to be back
> in New York playing Joe's Pub. A great honor if you could join us at
>
> 7:30p.m. tomorrow:
>
> JOE's PUB - 425 LAFAYETTE ($12 adv. $15 - door)
> Basya-oud, saz, guitar, voice
> Meg Okura- violin
> Noah Hoffeld - Cello
> Daniel Freedman -drums
> Mauro Refosco- percussion
>
> Special guest - Jason Lindner on piano
>
> IN THE WORKS: an instrumental duet album recording in December on
> Tzadik, a re-release of Out of the Reeds on Tzadik, and possibly a new
> hebrew record to be recorded in the Spring.
>
> Also tonight 8p.m. in Briarcliff Manor a concert at Congregation Sons
> of Israel.

> Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.*
> * Prices may vary by service area ----------------------
> jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->