Re: New: Debbie Friedman Chanukah CD - On Sale!

has anyone heard about Robert Mann's new chanukah CD?it contains about 19
songs?if anyone has heard it about recently ,please email me,o.k? shalom ,leah
hirsch

Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com wrote:***$14.98 +Free Shipping***New Chanukah CD***
On Sale $14.98***

"Light These Candles"
by Debbie Friedman

"Light These Candles" is Debbie Friedman's first all Chanukah CD. Consisting
of traditional tunes and 5 of her classic Holiday songs. Included in the 14
selections is the popular Peter Yarrow tune, "Light One Candle"
Other selections included:
Maoz Trur, Yodim Atem, Y'mei Hachanukah, S'vivon, Hava Narimah, Not By Might,
Al Hanisim, Neir Li, Mi Y'maleiel, The Latke Song, Light One Candle, Haneirot
Halalu, The Dreidel Song, Light These Lights / Chanukah Blessings.

We are offering this CD at the sale price of $14.98, including FREE shipping
within the US. This offer is valid through the month of November for all Visa
& Mastercard purchases.

Thank You
Simon
Hatikvah Music