Re:

Sorry I won't be able to make it.  Have a great show.

We're back at Tonic tomorrow PM - gonna be a long day!........

Glenn

Basya Schecter <basya2000 (at) hotmail(dot)com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Pharaoh's Daughter back from the schools, museums, Jails, bootcamps and
cornfields of the Midwest, and the great city of Chicago and very happy to be
back
in New York playing Joe's Pub. A great honor if you could join us at

7:30p.m. tomorrow:

JOE's PUB - 425 LAFAYETTE ($12 adv. $15 - door)

Basya-oud, saz, guitar, voice
Meg Okura- violin
Noah Hoffeld - Cello
Daniel Freedman -drums
Mauro Refosco- percussion

Special guest - Jason Lindner on piano

IN THE WORKS: an instrumental duet album recording in December on Tzadik, a
re-release of Out of the Reeds on Tzadik, and possibly a new hebrew record to
be recorded in the Spring.

Also tonight 8p.m. in Briarcliff Manor a concert at Congregation Sons of Israel.