-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Basya Schecter
Sent: 08 November 2003 20:06
To: World music from a Jewish slant

Hello everyone,
Pharaoh's Daughter back from the schools, museums, Jails, bootcamps and
cornfields of the Midwest, and the great city of Chicago and very happy to
be back
in New York playing Joe's Pub. A great honor if you could join us at
7:30p.m. tomorrow:
JOE's PUB - 425 LAFAYETTE ($12 adv. $15 - door)
Basya-oud, saz, guitar, voice
Meg Okura- violin
Noah Hoffeld - Cello
Daniel Freedman -drums
Mauro Refosco- percussion
Special guest - Jason Lindner on piano
IN THE WORKS: an instrumental duet album recording in December on Tzadik, a
re-release of Out of the Reeds on Tzadik, and possibly a new hebrew record
to be recorded in the Spring.
Also tonight 8p.m. in Briarcliff Manor a concert at Congregation Sons of
Israel.

  _____

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.*
<http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2752??PS=> * Prices may vary by service area

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->