RE: at the ballgame

Hava Nagilah has been a part of the NHL since as long
as I can remember and is still a staple at every game
I've ever witnessed, be it Montreal, NY, or Winnipeg,
alongside such chestnuts as "We Will Rock you" and
"Cotton-Eyed Joe".  I'm sure I even heard it in the
latest NHL video games as part of the background
music.

~Jordan

--- Mel Korn <mkorn (at) rogers(dot)com> wrote: > I used to
love going to see the Montreal Canadiens
> in the old Montreal Forum
> (back in the 70's before Rene Levesque and the
> Separatist Parti Quebecois
> government sent me West to Toronto, home of the
> Maple Leafs). Hava Nagilah
> was the tune that organist would play to get the
> fans going..and most of the
> crowd was French Canadian!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->