From: Mel Korn [mailto:mkorn (at) rogers(dot)com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 10:12 PM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: RE: at the ballgame

I used to love going to see the Montreal Canadiens in the old Montreal
Forum
(back in the 70's before Rene Levesque and the Separatist Parti
Quebecois
government sent me West to Toronto, home of the Maple Leafs). Hava
Nagilah
was the tune that organist would play to get the fans going..and most of
the
crowd was French Canadian!