Re: Brave Old World and Paris to Kyiv show.

I was involved with Michael Alpert in the development and performance of
the first two "Night Songs from a Neighboring Village" shows, at the Jewish
Museum in NY (1994) and Ashkenaz Festival in Toronto (1995).  At that time
the program explored the musical relationships between Ukranian folk and
liturgical singing, and Nigunim, Khazzones and Yiddish folk songs.  I'm
curious to know how the program has evolved.
-Sam Weiss