Brave Old World and Paris to Kyiv show.

Hello all!

I see that Brave Old World and Paris to Kyiv will be bringing their
show "Night Songs from a Neighboring Village" to Long Beach in a few
weeks.  I checked out the website and found an amazing music sample
from it - Would anyone happen to know where I could find this
particular track on CD?  The site didn't list the name, but here's the
url that goes directly to the song sample:

www.carpenterarts.org/Musica.asp?ID=6

...It looks as though this show has been traveling around for at least
a few months -  has anyone seen it?  How was it?  It sounds like it'll
be absolutely fantastic, especially considering past reviews I've heard
and read of the rare and legendary Brave Old World performances.

For anyone in Southern California or the surrounding area, here are the
show details:

"Night Songs from a Neighboring Village"
Featuring Brave old World and Paris to Kyiv
Saturday, October 4th, 8pm
Presented by the Karen and Richard Carpenter Performing Arts Center
CalState Long Beach
www.carpenterarts.org

Thanks,
Jill