WORLD PREMIERE OF THE FIRE OF LIFE

>Hi Dear Friends and Lovers of Original Musical Theatre:
>
>The Fire Of Life, a new rock opera written by Eben Portnoy and Ben Spiegelman, is the inaugural production of the Department of Energy Theatre Company.
>
>I am playing one of the main characters, Dr. Loof. It's great fun and we hope that you can come. This is a wonderful blend of Science Fiction, Science Fact, Hot Photosynthetic Romance, Green Glowing and A Fantastically Creative Original Rock Opera score with Something For Everyone and Greek Tragedy, and Rock & Roll to create a Hilarious and Terrifying Spectacle! The tickets are reasonable at $10.00. Can't beat that for all of This Great Stuff!
>
>I hope I see you there!
>
>Love, Trudi

>The Fire of Life Performances:
>
> Thursday-Saturday, September 25, 26, 27, at 8PM.
>
> Sunday: September 28, at 7PM.
>
> Thursday through Saturday: October 2, 3, 4. All shows are at 8 PM,
>
>*Tickets to The Fire of Life are $10 and can be purchased at the front desk of the Cambridge Family YMCA, 820 Mass Ave Central Square, Cambridge. They can also be reserved online at:
>
>http://www.departmentofenergy.net/tickets.html
>
>*Or you can call: 617-661-9622 PAYING WITH A CREDIT CARD.
>
>*Or you can buy tickets at:
>
>Video Underground
>389 Centre St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
>Phone: (617) 522-4949

Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage. ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ * * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * * Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive, objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas of Judaism. Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->