once again-- Khevre for free on sunday, MA

Hiya folks,

Because I dont annoy this list enough...One last reminder, KHEVRE, the boston
based Jewish Music band will be playing a FREE concert this sunday afternoon at
the National Yiddish Book Center in Amherst, MA.

You may ask, what is so special about a free concert by KHEVRE.  There are
people who would, and have paid stunning amounts of Money to see
Khevre...amounts so high, i cannot mention them on the web, for security
reasons.  But this is free!!! FREE!!!  Thats why you should drive out to
Amherst...some people even think the music is pretty good too (from what Ive
heard).

The concert will start sometime between 2:30 and 2:45 PM, but seating is
limited (for this FREE concert,) so you may want to get there early.

KHEVRE is:
Michael Winograd- Reeds
Aoife O'Donovan- Vocals
Eylem Basaldi- Violin
Carmen Staaf (or Klezkanada fame)- piano/accordion
Jorge Roeder- Best looking bassist in the boston area (i will defend that to
the death)
Richie Barshay- Drums (we also make him carry our equipment to and from our
cars...limos)

For more information, please go to www.yiddishbookcenter.org

and for some more kicks, check out our drummers new website:
www.richiebarshay.org

hope to see some of you loyal jewish music fans there--

hasta luego-- Michael Winograd and Khevre