Seeking klez-festivities in NYC!

Hello all!

I'm finally leaving the dusty desert and heading out to NYC to check
out the gloriously krazy klezmer scene!  My job brings me out there,
but after fulfilling my minimal requirement, I'll be off to check out
everything Klez/Yiddish culture related (Tonic? definitely want to
visit YIVO), and would love to meet a few local listers!  Please drop
me an email if you've got a gig (I'm going to check the KlezmerShack
list in just a second) or would even just like to meet up!  I've never
been there before and have no idea how to get around, so it would be
very helpful to get a tip or two on where specific venues and events
are located.  My date isn't fixed yet, though I expect to be there
sometime in mid to late October, after holidays for about a week.  Hope
to meet some of you there!

mitn gantsn hartsn,
Jill
www.animatrixie.com