Re: IAYC conference

Hi Lorele,

I would love to get a copy of the Gelbart CD. I played "assembly" piano for
him at Camp Hofnung in PA in the summer of 1960 -- what a great experience.
He was in residence there for quite a few summers,and I think this was only
a year or so before he died (my playing might have done it -- he never
could get me to play thirds properly!).

Let me know the details. Be well, and thanks for your report!

Allen