Re: A Klez Kanada photo

Oh jeeeeez this is getting awkward.

Yes, Jerermy Bloom is thei "kid" ( as he called himself) who owns that
bizarre fiddle Pete is playing while Jeremy works on his tsimbl chops.

Serious role reversal stuff going on - all to the good!  Kol tuv!

Meanwhile, the eminent Hazzan made a comment about a "strumpet", a vaguely
vulgar reference - fair enough, Cantor Sam?

I fear Janine Pirro (Westchester Country Distict Attorney and Star of Court TV)
is going to show up at my house any second now with
a search warrent because I start a thread involving a minor and something
about - um - you know - argh -- strumpets - - was mentioned in regard to it.

Alright.  JB is a darn good fiddler and the strohfydl - or whatever he
calls it - is a nifty if strident axe.  Then again, Pete lent Jeremy the
Ukranian tsimbl with the buzz in the low end and the REALLY KEWL sparkle
stuff on the pinblocks (whatever THAT was about).

Cut to the chase.  For all the bizarre instruments involved, Pete was
the Tsadik Of The Week for his idea that, while a new tsimbler went
"ding dong dang dong" 1000 times, that maybe he should do so while someone
played a tune in D.

That's what he did, and the Jewish music world is just a little richer for
it.

But what do I know - I play tsimbl for a hurdy gurdyist.

ronan "It's a fair cop - put the cuffs on" tsimbler