Re: Replying to messages

In defense of Wendy's original posting:

I believe that she meant that notes between individuals such as "Where should
I send the money for that CD?" etc. should be sent between individuals and
not posted to the list.  We all have a limited workday/weekend/lifespan, and so
if the note is not really intended for everyone, make it so.

But if it's a note of potentially general interest--the various replies that
come in to all the questions that cross this list--of course, they should be
welcome there.  And it's also fine, I think, to post the little one-line

That's my 2 shekels.  And a good shabbos to all...(that is intended for the
list),
Lori (at) MAX

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->