Re: Question from BBC

I used to live in Montpelier, Vermont. In their historical society building,
there is a library and manuscripts. I found a hand-written song-lyric
collection, a tremendous song-collector's resource which included many known
and also obscure ballads. One notably called Miriam cruel for doing brit milah
on her son Yeshua (it used their English names, of course). There was other
Jew-hating material as well.

Of course, on need look no farther than Shakespeare (though I would suggest his
motive was more for popular entertainment than personal hatred).

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->