RE: Romanian fiddler available September 27th?

Hi, all -

I too, read the original request. I don't think that Jewish music is
involved here at all. The non-Jewish Romanian-born bride heard
(not-described-as-Jewish) Romanian music and decided that they want some
at their (presumably non-Jewish) wedding. Yankl thought someone on this
list might be able to provide some. Like Rohkl, I believe he brought up
the non-Jewishness of likely candidates because the event is on Rosh
Hashanah.

I hope they can get Harmonia - they play wonderful music!

HBG