Re: please respect the list

At 11:49 AM 7/21/03, you wrote:
>List participants are reminded to pay attention to the destinations of
>messages. The default is to send a message to the entire list.

I think it's worth elaborating on this last sentence. Regardless of whether
you click "Reply" or "Reply All", your message will still go out to the
entire list.  The only way to generate a private reply is to manually
delete "jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org" from the "To:" line, and type in an
individual's address.  It is this aspect which is generating the relatively
large percentage of unintended public messages.

Cantor Sam Weiss === Jewish Community Center of Paramus, NJ