Re: cimbaloms available

Oh swell.  I guy leavets his email for a day and a half and comets back to
find thits lits loutsy with tsimbl puns.

Maybe I gots you all beat.

I am beginning work on a new tsimbl of my own design (but drawing heavily on
the designs of Kurt Bjorling (tuning) and Sam Rizzetta (construction))

So I have put the old kitchen table in the garage and installed a drill pretss
and a table tsaw.

Since I will there cut the boards for the new hackbrett, I figure the name
of the place is

        Hack Brett Brett Hackers

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hot date with tsome tsolid maple and
tsome birtch plywood.

Roger "If you wish to beat a tsimbl you must first find a stick" Reid

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net