Re: recordings

Thanks, Judith. Ladino music is all equally new to me, so your discography
helps a lot.
By the way, an Israeli guy I work with found out I play in a klezmer band
and immediately lent me a bunch of CD's by one Moshe Haim. I found the
tunes very reminiscent of Latin American pop stars like Juan Gabriel and
Roberto Carlos, but with what I have to assume are meant to be Sephardic
touches by the arranger. But I don't have much to compare it with. Is this
stuff as artificial as it sounds? Ted

Thus spake Judith R Cohen at 09:23 PM Saturday, Jun 14, 2003:

--
Ted Kuster
www.meshuggenismo.com