From: David Liss [mailto:duvidl (at) att(dot)net]
Sent: 09 June 2003 00:47
To: jewishmusic (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk
Subject: lead synagogue services

Dear Jewish Music Institute -  My name is David Liss.  I'm a member of B'nai
Emet Congregation in St. Louis Park, Minnesota -  USA.

We have been long without a cantor.  I am often asked to lead services.   I
need new or old melodies for all the various services that we have at our
synagogue for weekday, Shabbas, and Yom Tov.
Do you have any tapes that I could learn from?  I'd be happy to buy them
from you or to make a donation to your Institute.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

                                                                thanks,

David Liss