Re: Group of Jewish musicians honors tango's roots in Argentina (JTA)

Hi Mark,

The are two Argentinian books on Jews & tango:

Jose Judkovski, "El tango: una historia con judios". Buenos Aires: Fundacion
IWO, 1998.

and

Julio Nudler, "Tango judio: del ghetto a la milonga". Buenos Aires,
Editorial Sudamericana, 1998.

The Judkovski features in Amazon but apparently it is out of stock.  You may
wish to contact them for assistance.  Alternatively, you could contact
Mariana Arcusin (webmaster (at) webdelacole(dot)com), who runs the "Store de la
Cole", an Argentinian shop of Jewish stuff.  The books are not on her
website, but she might me able to locate them.

Best,

Lloica

PS: sorry about the delay in sending you my CD.

Lloica Czackis, mezzo-soprano
Tel. +44 (0)20-8985 3724
Mobile +44 (0)7815-571 723
E-mail: mezzo (at) lloicaczackis(dot)com
www.lloicaczackis.com