Re: Periodicals, sites that review CDs

I would assume that, along with Sing Out! you could suggest Dirty Linen and
an online reviewing page called FolkWorld but I never heard anything from
FolkWorld other than that the page lists it as having it as a new arrival -
about 4
months ago. Also Dirty Linen hasn't done anything with mine yet - at least
that I know of. BUT, as you say, Joel, more info would be necessary to realize
the particular cd's full potential to be reviewed. Heck, we all need to know
this!

Adrianne
Adrianne Greenbaum
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer Flutist: "FleytMuzik"
fluteworld or cdbaby

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->