Re: Yiddish folk dancing on campus

It doesn't have to be solely on campus. A few years ago Edie Epstein (A Little
Klez) organzied a Yiddish dance in what I recall as being a church social hall
in Westford, MA (a somewhat far suburb of Boston). Jacob Bloom led the dancing
and everybody seemed to enjoy themselves. I don't know what happened to the
momentum of that but I haven't heard of anything about it recently.

Dick Rosenberg