Jewish Cello Masterpieces

A week or so ago I posted to the list regarding any knowledge of Jewish
themed Cello recordings. Since that time, I have received a copy of a
wonderful CD by Richard Locker entitled "Jewish Cello Masterpieces"..It
is a mix of classical(pardon my use of genre, *smile*, yes I know Bruch
and Bloch arent technically "classical" my daughter continues to remind
me when I make such a faux paux),Yiddish Theatre and other goodies. It
is basically a great CD......you can see my review at....
http://www.allaboutjazz.com/reviews/r0503_074.htm