RE: Family of Cantor Henry Rosenblatt

On April 24, Joel Bresler wrote:

Is anyone in touch with the family of Cantor Henry Rosenblatt? (I
believe he is deceased.) He is himself the son of Yossele Rosenblatt.

The following information comes from Prof. Alan Weisbard
(Weisbard (at) wisc(dot)edu), a relative:

I don't think I ever knew Henry: I believe the last of his generation
is/was Ralph Rosenblatt, who was quite ill the last I heard and, I
believe, living in the NYC/ Long Island area--perhaps with his daughter
at this point. I expect my father has an address for him, if it is
sufficiently important.

The most prominent of the following (x2?--I think grandson of Samuel,
Yossele's biographer and a scholar of some note at Johns Hopkins)
generation is Rabbi Jonathan Rosenblatt, an Orthodox rabbi of some note.
I'm not sure of his current pulpit; guesses are NYC area, Baltimore, or
perhaps Israel, although it might well be elsewhere.

Dan Wikler