KLEZMER IN BOSTON, THIS SUNDAY

Klezmer Jam, Workmen's Circle, Brookline, MA, May 4

The May jam at the Workmen's Circle is Sunday May 4, 7-9 PM We hope you will
come and enjoy a great jam led by clarinetist Michael Winograd. Please note the
time change for this one jam.

We have been playing mainly from printed music, which we will have available in
C and B-flat. All levels of players are welcome. Some new music was handed out
last time.

The WC is at 1762 Beacon St in Brookline, about 5 blocks west of Washington
Square, which is about 12 blocks west of Coolidge Corner. The Green Line Beacon
Street route goes right to the WC.

We recommend a contribution of $5-$10. If you have your own list of people who
might like to attend, please forward this to them. Again, remember that the May
jam will be 7-9 pm due to another musical event in the building prior to the
jam.