-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org] On Behalf Of KLEZMER313 (at)
aol(dot)com
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 8:19 PM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: Four Quesions on Am Yisroel Chai

Someone with more knowledge may wish to correct me....

but.... I am pretty sure that Shlomo wrote this  for the refuseniks in
the Soviet Union.

Might have even debuted the tune when he was there.

mike eisenstadt
tampa

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->