Re: Passover Food

Marc,

At services our Rabbi quote Maimonides, something on along the lines of
7 days being enough to time to really feel like you have switched over
to something different, one day or just a couple of days being too
short.

I understood that to mean that you had to eat Pesadik long enough to
really get tired of it!  Ah, the joy of pizza and beer after 8 days of
matzah.  8^)

Dick

--
Dick Schoeller
mailto:schoeller (at) attbi(dot)com

"Er ist ein Narr, der meint, es sei nicht schad, das Kind
auszuschutten mit dem Bad"         - Thomas Murner 1512