Re: Passover Food

In a message dated 4/23/2003 1:34:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
MIAdler (at) aol(dot)com writes:

> Is anyone besides me sick of passover food yet?

Now, is THAT a musical question??

Here are some ideas to make it go by quickly:

~Avoid matzo whenever possible.
~Use quinoa (a grain that the Rabbis approve as kosher l'pesach)--it's
delish!
~Eat lots of soup and fresh veggies
~Broil a tray full of zucchini seasoned with olive oil, salt and garlic
salt...microwave belgian endive, split into quarters and seasoned with butter
and salt....
~Drink more coffee.  It offsets the "matzo problem."
~Treat yourself to cookies.  Use the usual ingredients, but grind a chocolate
bar into the matzo meal before mixing the dough.  You would swear they were
Mrs. Fields!

For next time, I'll try to get my mother-in-law's recipe for pesach rolls.
Till then, hope this helps!
Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->