nachos

I've never understood why it was that when my older Yiddish speaking relatives
felt pride in the achievements of younger family members, they would tell me
they were
'clubbing nachos', which always struck me as an abusive way of treating a
post-Pesach treat, to say nothing of the mess one would have to clean up, but I
suspect that
that's what mom and dad will say when I tell them I just received a grant worth
more than is polite to say to record a new solo guitar cd, to be produced by
Grammy winner
Steve Barnett, also on this list.  Not entirely Jewish music, but largely so.
Watch for it.