simone guiducci/erik friedlander/cello

Hi to all...I just wanted to take a moment and point out a lovely new
cd by northern Italian guitarist Simone Guiducci
entitled "Chorale"...it is in part a collaboration between Simone and
his gramelot trio and two downtown NYC musicians, Chris Speed and Erik
Friedlander. Both of these musicians are known for their jazz/klez
excursions. Friedlander is a cellist who I think is truly world class.
I also just received a CD that features his group Topaz and is entitled
Quake. I have reviewed Chorale for the AAJ-NY April issue, that review
is posted at http://www.allaboutjazz.com/reviews/r0403_138.htm
I will be reviewing Quake for the May issue...Anyway...I have listened
to a fair amount of Friedlander's cello over the years and I was trying
to think if there are any other recordings of cellists playing klezmer
or Jewish themed music......couldnt think of any...so was wondering if
anyone had any thoughts?.....Regards, Elliott