Re: Yismekhu or Yismechu

Dear Cor,
Wow!  Are you the go-to guy for klezmer music or what!  I have no idea which
version I have as it's the only one I've ever seen and I've never heard
anyone else play it (tyro that I am).  There's no acknowledgement as to who
wrote it or even a hint of its tempo, but it's written in G and is in 2/4
time.  It starts out with 4 eighth-notes:  E, E, B(below the staff), E, then
two quarter notes:  G, F#, then:  one half-note tied to a quarter on E.
It's in the key of Em.  Wish I could hum it for you, it'd be way easier.

Mary