Re: Inappropriate War Rantings

Dear Readers

The reactions to my anti war thread I posted yesterday are the reason for
this comment - it will be the last one about this topic I swear-

I posted the thread when I could not hold on my feelings of fear and anger
about what is happening in our world these days any longer.

I understand that this list is not the right place for this.

I apologise when I hurt anyone

I declare that I know very well what the generation of my grandfather did to
the innocent jewish people in europe and I will not forget it.

I would be very sad if my posting stands as
"typical stupid german they will not learn from their history"

sorry for my english

best wishes
hagen