Re: Klezical Tradition concert: more info

In a message dated 3/20/03 10:34:38 PM, mashke (at) attbi(dot)com writes:

> The program ranged from Yiddish vocals of all ilks   by Fraidy to 19th
> century simkhe music (dobre dyen/good morning waltzes   which were played
> at the beginning/end of the week long wedding celebration) to   dance
> instruction to more freylekhs and bulgars played with more energy, passion
>  and enthusiasm than any I have heard in a long time. Such fluting,
> fiddling,   clarineting and singing!

Thanks so much, Dick! A warmer audience could not have been had. We certainly
hope to return to the eastern Massachusetts area soon, but as everyone knows,
it takes a LOT of work to gather up funding. The Greater Marlborough/Hudson
folks did a great job.

Adrianne

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->