in Spain

hi, back in Spain, where even more than last year, people are maintaining a
double standard: Spanish folk groups record Sephardic songs and tourist offices
promote "old Jewish quarters", while the anti-Jewish feeling is skyrocketing.
Yesterday, I received a message threatening to organize a boycott of my
upcoming (starting tomorrow) concerts and workshops in Galicia (not even ON
Jewish music!) because, she says, "everyone is saying you will be talking about
the fascist Zionist pigs and suppporting them, along with supporting the war
against Irak".Judith