Robert Cohens club

How many Robert Cohens do we have on the list now?  I'm getting confused.

Can you distinguish yourselves in your sig line in some way, as Lori (at) MAX
and I do?

Maybe that wouldn't even work, as there's still confusion over that one.
 We were commenting to one another that people often think one's
postings belong to the other.  I wish I had said some of the
intelligent, charming and witty things she says -- and the lyrics!  The
"As Time Goes By" parody was priceless!  :-)

Lorele, co-chairman of the Loris fan club

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for