Re: [ha-Safran]: Raid on Entebbe (fwd)

FWIW, I for one would *very* much like to know the answer to this
question!--so I hope whoever knows it will post to the list.

--Robert Cohen

(P.S.  In replying to Joel's personal e which was inadvertently sent to
the list, my "Reply" automatically went to the list too, before I read his
Sorry.  So ... Sorry!)

   I received this query on another list but thought it might be of
   interest. I assume replies should be sent to the questioner directly,
   since he's not on the list.