Re: Warhorse Classical Guitar piece originally Sephardic??

Sorry, Allen and Chevra, didn't mean to be obscure; just figured those
interested would follow the link.

Yes, Recuerdos de la Alhambra = RDLA. A mainstay/staple or the classical
guitar scene. Kind of like Stairway to Heaven at a heavy metal convention,
I'm told.

<G>

Oopps, Stairway was covered by Dolly Parton. I'll find another example...

Yours,

Joel

At 09:46 PM 3/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>joel, are we talking about requerdos  del al hambra  ( forgive the spelling
>if incorrect) or something else ? hip me. AW

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420
USA