Re: Wagner and friends

"Sarei haTikshoret" about the Masses. Even if one were to hold that this is
not avodah zara mamash, this is still not for us. We do not believe in "that
man".

BTW, the opinion on Christianity seems to depend upon the relations of the
person with them. In the times of the Talmud, you did not have the type of
Christianity one has today. The Rambam was friendly with the Arabs and
opposed to the Christians, the Ramban opposite. From this, one can "guess"
their opinions on Islam and Christianity.